Thursday, June 21, 2012

A night owl's diary


One evening a couple of weeks ago I got such a strong itch in my hands to make something RIGHT NOW that I couldn't get to sleep. A picture of a city at night came to my mind, something one would see out of the window. And it was partly inspired by the recent Venus-Saturn display:   



Although I don't live an a city anymore, I thought I would combine my rural view from the window with the memories of the city: 





 This is what came out of it:










It is a cover for a diary or a journal, A5 size. I've got a stash of very nice hardcover lined notebooks with ribbon bookmarks, so this is what's inside the cover. Once I finish with this post (and, judging by the time, with the dinner for the family), I will list it in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment