Thursday, June 5, 2014

Warwickshire Open Studios Summer Event 2014 opening night

Having no reputation to worry about, this year I decided to sign up for the Warwickshire Open Studios Summer Event. In preparation for the actual event, the organizers run workshops on marketing arts and crafts, which at the same time are an excellent opportunity to meet fellow art and crafts people - I will write more about them.
Last Friday was an Opening night at the Rugby Art Gallery and Museum,which I think went great. The exhibition will be on until the 12th of June, displaying the work of 80+ artists and craftsmen/women from around Warwickshire. My grey doll was perched among beautiful pieces of jewellery and ceramics - so proud! :)


Unfortunately, I don't have the booklet with a list of all the exhibits, so I'll have to wait posting pictures of other people's work until I know who it belongs to and can give a proper credit to the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment